shree krishna quotes

ShivBhaktaOm
0

 shree krishna quotes


1. "Do your work, don't worry about the result." Do not worry about anything, do your work, do your job and don't stress about the result.



2."Keep in mind the faith, God is always with you." God has always spoken to you, I keep my wishes. - God is with you always, so keep your faith in him.



3. "Whenever there is loss of righteousness, increase of unrighteousness, I appear in my form." "I show myself in my divine form whenever there is a fall in righteousness and a rise in unrighteousness."




4. ′′ Karmanyevadhikaraste Ma Faleshu Kadachan. Armanyevadhikaraste ma faleshu kadachana - "You have the right to carry out your assigned task, but you do not have the right to the benefits of your labour."




5. "Whatever work you do, do it with devotion and dedication." (Woh shraddha aur samarpan se karen, jo bhi karma karte hain.) - Do everything you do with a sense of purpose and faith.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe Our YouTube Channel:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBdRyVbE2eL23wXdLTU9ycg





Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top